PT. MMC Metal Fabrication (MMF) was founded in 1997 in Indonesia as a full subsidiary of Mitsubishi Materials Corporation to supply fabricated products to customers all the world with high quality and reasonable price.
MMF has been focusing fabrication of stainless steel or higher grade materials, such as Ni base alloys materials, Titanium etc., well known as exotic materials.
Main products of MMF are pressure vessels such as reactor, vessel, tank, heat exchanger, tower, & prefabricated piping for petrochemical, oil & gas and pharmaceutical industries, and fabricated products for industrial heating such as muffle, radiant tube, rotary kiln, tray, basket, etc.
Concept and focus of the company:
1. Customer’s satisfaction by supplying high quality products.
2. Competitive cost products through effective manufacturing process.
3. Specialized high performance alloys, including titanium and stainless steel.
4. Customers service by highly trained Japanese staff.
5. Specialized high performance Nickel and Cobalt base alloys with good quality supply by Mitsubishi Materials Corporation.
We have been acquiring for the following quality certifications:
1. ISO9001-2000 in 2002 (Updated to 2008 version)
2. ASME U and U-2 stamp in 2000
3. Manufacturing License from People’s Republic of China (China Mark) in 2003
4. The National Board Certificate in 2003.
5. MIGAS Certificate / SKT MIGAS.
And we also can comply other Pressure Vessel Code such as Japanese Code, DOSH (Malaysia) and MOM (Singapore).